A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Prairie Fairy DT Call

This is Maddie's Scrapbook page she made to enter into the Prairie Fairy DT Call.  She didn't get to spend as much time creating it as she would have liked.  She also made a Birthday Card for her Dad and of course that had to be perfect...lol 

This is the freebie Bunny that Roberta created for everyone to use, isn't he a cutie.  Maddie used a combination of my Copics, her watercolor pencils and Prisma Markers.  Naturally Maddie was to busy to do any part of this post.   We have not made any pages in a while.  we are both a little rusty. 

We will be posting Maddie's other projects when she has written her  posts for them.  I am doing this one for her since it has to get entered on time.  Maybe she can learn to take her own pics too.  She did get a camera for Christmas.

We are entering this page into the Prairie Fairy DT Call



Thanks so much for looking, Maddie loves to read her comments,

Hugs, Maddie and Nana Marjo

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Maddie! What a fabulous layout! You colored up that bunny just perfectly!


    Thanks for trying out for the DT!!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie! Welcome as Jr Designer at Prairie Fairy!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you create :) Your coloring is very nice!!!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddie
    I am on a DT with your Nana at OSAAT and now with you at Prairie Fairy. You are super talented and I love what I've seen of your creations so far. I am a Nana too and my almost 5 yr old grand daughter and I make cards together as well. I really look forward to sharing and creating with you
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails