A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby Giraffe Bookmark Set DT Project

I made this Giraffe bookmark set for my favorite aunt.  I used my markers.  I punched flowers out I cut the flowers like hearts.

I used a little bling.  I used new polkadot ribbon.   I used brown all around the paper.

Nana's Note:  Maddie is still doing some of her own posts!   Yippee!  Not only did she make this cute little set for her fav aunt..lol,  it is also her DT project for Stitchy Bear Kids.  The theme is "Anything New".  

You can find this cute little Baby Giraffe Bookmark Set by Stamping Dragon Designs at Stichy Bear Stamps.  This cute digi will be one of the prizes for the lucky Random Winner this Month... 

Maddie used her new digi image, the polka dot ribbon and of course the flowers are new.  We are entering this little cutie into the following challenges:

Isn't he just the cutest!

Thanks for stopping by and looking, Maddie loves her comments!

Big Hugs, Maddie and Nana Marjo

12 comments:

  1. Maddie I know Mel will love this. You did a fantastic job!! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic book mark set!! Love the cute image, the flower you made is gorgeous too! She's going to love it!
    Thanks so much Maddie for joining in our challenge at digital tuesday and

    Happy New Year to both of you!!
    Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie, you did such a great job on the book marks.
    I love the image and the colors that you chose.

    Thanks Sew much for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ says whe loves the layout of your bookmark and envelope.
    I think it's a cute set, welldone

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful bookmark! I would love to have one of these in one of my books! I like that you used white and black instead of regular giraffe colors.

    Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA Challenge this week. Good Luck and KEEP STAMPING AND HAVING FUN WITH YOUR NANA!!!

    Kerry
    WoodwareUSA DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice creations!
    Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddie, adore what you created - great job.

    Thank you for playing along with Paperplay on this Challenge.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2011. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous bookmark, I love the giraffe and beautiful flower.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges...have a look on the challenge blog as there is a suprise waiting for you ;-)
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful bookmarks. Those giraffes are adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree with you - he is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maddie, these bookmarks are just adorable..you have been quite busy crafting these days I see, good job :)...I'm sorry I didn't get in here sooner, been crazy since the new year took over haha...I hope you are enjoying playing along side nana, you will cherish these days when you think back on your child hood :)..

    stitch
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails