A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Monday, May 31, 2010

BBQ Father's Day Card

I made this card as a Design Team member for our 1st ever challenge at Kona Kid Krafter's.  The challenge theme is Father's Day and our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads.  We hope that all the kids will join our challenges, we have lot's of great sponsors and yummy blog candy. 

 Thank's to Di's Digi Downloads for Sponsoring our Father's Day Challenge at Kona Kid Krafter's
My Dad loves to bbq so I picked the the Grill King from Di's Digi Downloads for my card. Dad makes the best ribs ever!  Being a DT member is a lot of work but so much fun.  I went to my Nana's after school to work on making my cards.  I got a lot done after homework and snacks...hehehe.  My family will be camping a lot since school is almost out so we will be eating a lot of yummy bbq.  We entered my card into the following challenges:


 I used my Nana's stash to make my card.  Here's what I used:
  • Di's Digi Downloads Grill King Digi
  • Cuttlebug and embossing folders
  • Martha Stewart Punch
  • SU Happy Father's Day Stamp and Ink pad
  • Buttons
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Sakura Pens
  • Funky Scissors
  • Green and blue cardstock
  • Blue and green Stickles
Thank's for looking.  Comments appreciated!

15 comments:

  1. Your Dad will love your card, great JOB MADDIE..Hug's XOXO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! thanks for playing along with pio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Wonderful job, Maddie! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabby Maddie! I can't wait to see your first guest designer card here on your blog this friday! Welcome to the Prairie Fairy Team!

    xoxoxox
    the Prairie Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Maddy, your dad will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful, you're very talented!!! Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On! We really appreciate your support. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, love the embossing and the image, I love grilling!!Thanks for joining us at the PIO Challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pile it on!. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week!

    Neli
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute I love that little cutie from Di :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Madison! This card is to cute! I love the paper and the colors you used! Thanks for playing! Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails