A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bling it On!

Nana's note:  Oops bad Nana!!!  Think Maddie just may fire me...lol  I forgot to link up her last few creations to challenges....  Guess all the more reason for her to learn how to do the not so fun part of blogging..haha  Hope I get a chance to enter these...  As usual, she did it all by herself.  Guess your guess is as good as mine as to what she  all used...hahaha. 

Maddie's first card is for Stitchy Bears Kids, she used this cute little digi called "Big Bully" by Barbara Jensen available at Stitchy Bears Digital Stamps.   I know she loves the card and will have a hard time letting go of it..lol  


Maddie's second card is for Kona Kid Krafter's, she used one of Roberta's yummy digis called "Cherry Blossoms"  that you can get from Prairie Fairy Designs.


Thanks so much for stopping by, Maddie loves her comments.  Hopefully I will remember to link them up to challenges....Nana doesn't want to be in trouble for no comments...yikes.

Hugs, Nana Marjo for Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Maddie....I love the dawgy he is a cutie!
    hugs shell (katiekats & Didges mom)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails