A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"It's My Party"

Nana's Note:  Hi Everyone, this is Maddies Midway DT card for Fairy Fun Friday's Challenge #48.  The theme is It's my Party.  As usual she wouldn't let me see her project until it was done...lol

She used just the Birthday cake from Gerry's Birthday Set. You can get this cute digi set at Prairie Fairy Designs. 


We are entering this into the following challenges:  add in a few

Here's what I think Maddie used to create her card:
  • Cake from Gerry's Birthday Set from Prairie Fairy Designs
  • Note Stamp
  • Hand written Sentiment
  • Prismacolor Markers & Pencils
  • Heart Punch
  • Cardstock
  • Funky scissors
Thanks for stopping by, Maddie loves all her comments!

Hugs, Maddie & Nana Marjo

4 comments:

  1. How cute, great work Maddie. Good Luck!
    Nickipeex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie,
    This is the cutest cake ever. Good job. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie,
    I want to thank You for visiting my blog and becomming a follower..I am now following you and Like what I am seeing...Very Nice blog!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails