A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friends Forever Birthday Card/DT Kona Kid Krafter's "Summer Challenge"

I made this card for my friend Hailey.  Her room is purple and blue so I made this card purple and blue.  These pictures are of us, the Disneyland picture is when we were little.  The camping one is from last summer.  Her birthday is tomorrow and I am going to it.  I hope she will like it and we are going to camp in her backyard.

 
Nana's note:  I guess Maddie is in Summer mode...LOL.  She liked the paper bag card she made as a GDT for Fairy Fun Friday's and decided to make a similar one for her BFF Hailey's Birthday so she could add the pics to it.  She remembered how to make the flowers all by herself.  She wanted me to cut out Lily Ladybug Digi from Pink Cat Studio for her do I did...hehehe I actually got to help her.

 
Pink Cat Studio is our sponsor for our 3rd Challenge at Kona Kid Krafter's.  Our challenge this time is to create something with a "Summer" theme.  We entered this darling creations into the following challenges:

 

 
  
I made her use most of her own stash, I did let her use my copic's...OH MY.. Here's what Maddie used to create her card:
  • Pink Cat Studio Lily Ladybug Digi
  • Friends Forever!, Happy Birthday, Friends stamps ( Kid Scrapping Kits, Ross Dress for Less)
  • Stickers from the dollar store
  • Cricut, Gypsy to cut out tag
  • Martha Stewart Flower Border Punch
  • Corner Rounding punch
  • Dollar Store Party Ribbon
  • Lunch Bag
  • Nana's Copic's (Ouch, just had to hear the click's of the caps...LOL)
  • Marvy Scallop Punch to make flower and for Happy Birthday stamp
  • Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Crop-a-dile and eylet and a purple brad
  • DP, white & yellow cardstock
  • Leaf design material
Thanks for looking, Maddie loves to read her comments!

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful card - like it so much. Great color and details.Very great design! Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.

    Hugs

    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card! Just love all the features an especially the pull out tag!! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it babe!! Hailey is going to love it also , you did a wonderful job!
    ** Hugs**
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card & such a great creation to make for your friend! Thanks for playing along in the Paper Sundaes Birthday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Cute Maddie, you did a great job! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Sunny greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love LILY Images and this project is sooo cute....Hi Marjo , thanks for leaving me a comment...ya I live in Indonesia and grow as Indonesian woman there..now I am living in Germany with my Husband...can your brother Indoneian speaking?Is your Papa n Mama Indonesian...my email is monik1973@yahoo.com maybe we can chat someday :) hugs...Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maddie...it certainly looks like you and Hailey have lots of fun together!!..i love your idea of using a bag to make a card..and im very impressed with your flowers!!..well done and thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maddie this is fabulous such a great design and beautiful work. Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for joining in
    my birthday challenge at Rosie D's,
    good luck ;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super job Miss Maddie. Your coloring is getting better and better. I always love your color choices. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails