A Little note from Nana

Hi everyone, welcome to Maddie & Nana's Place. This blog is for Maddie. She has been scrapbooking for almost a year. She wanted her own blog so that she could enter challenges just like her Nana. She is learning to do everything crafty by herself. Maddie has her own ideas, her own "stuff" including my old cuttlebug. My daughter has been scrapbooking for years and now her oldest loves it too. She wants to do her own computer input so please be patient. Nana spoils her and she has been playing on our PC for a while. She loves YouTube and only needs a little help with spelling. At least she will allow me to help, even if it's only to tell her how to do it. She always wants to do it herself. She mastered my ATG gun in no time..lol We hope to have fun together.

Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Challenge



I used a I love you stamp and three buttons one piece of black ribbon and two pieces of different kinds of paper. I cut the I love you stamp out and I used the cuttle bug to make dots on the piece of green paper and I am going to give it to my aunt Noni. I used my Nana's ATG gun. I copied a sketch my Nana had. I put it all together by myself. I am waiting for my mermaid to come in my Nana's email.

I used inkadinkado blending chalks. pink, blue and dimond stickles Karens mermaid, shes so cute. I like kids challenge blogs. Entered into Karens Doodles Kids Challenge

A note from Nana...I had to help with uploading the pics and the link. It is a different version than my blog! I had to use html code for the link. There is no link test and no way to name the link. What's up with that??? Thanks for looking. I know she will love the comments!  Oops had to update the editor..lol

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job Maddie! Nana's so proud of you...love you lots..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie:
    Ooooh I love this Mermaid card. Wow! You did a fantastic job with the coloring and the sparkles and the glitter! You are a very good artist, I can see :-)
    Hugs, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Maddie! I love all the green!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
    Hugs ♥
    Dee & Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! You have done an outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and I love my comments!...xoxo Maddie

Related Posts with Thumbnails